Sunday, September 09, 2007

Well its about time that I threw up a post. Ive been spending my entire weekend nursing my sore throat and playing through Resident Evil 4 which I finished about two hours ago. I always have every intention of doing some kind of work at the weekends but it always turns out as a gigantic sloth fest. This weekend I hooked up the cable to the TV in the bedroom and bought a super cheap DVD player from the supermarket. Last night I watched Death Note again and fell asleep watching bad TV. When I woke up my voice was gone. I took a trip to a local breakfast shop and got a pork sandwich and a cup of coffee. Once RE 4 was done, it was time to eat again so I went downstairs to get a pizza. That brings us up to date.

Til next time,
This has been MMI

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah, a blog!!! Good effort...more please...

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man,
Nice to hear from you dude! My weekends are much the same, so many plans for self improvement that fall away to sitting around watching tv. Should be getting back online soon (can't believe its taken this long!) so arcadefinger should be back on track with news Sheffield side.

Peace out dude
Dave x

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man

Thanks for the post - its always good to know how you're getting on. Sorry to hear that you're not well though - I hope your throat gets better soon. As Dave mentioned, our place has literally turned into the house of sloth at the moment (not in a literal goonies way, although that would be pretty damn cool!). There's so much we need to do really but sometimes that TV is a temptation too far....

I'm going back to uni in a couple of weeks to start my MA, so I'm making the most of my sloth status before Chi-Yun cruelly takes it away from me!

Over and out :o)

Liz x

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You leave us hungry for news...

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home