Thursday, October 25, 2007

26.10.2007 - And now this...

Well it's been a while since I posted but life has been a bit hectic. Went to the beach again this weekend, managed to stay sunburn free and have a great time. Aside from work I've pretty much been sleeping. I've been listening to the new Radiohead, broke a string on my guitar on account of a really cheap and crappy capo I bought in a department store, been playing Tomb Raider Anniversary for PSP and drinking crazy amounts of Tea and Coffee.

Too much internet this week, become addicted to Kotaku.com, which updates about 5 or 6 times a day. I hooked up a wireless mouse and keyboard and a second monitor upstairs so It feels like I have two computers and I picked up a 320gig USB drive which glows neon blue, super cool. Makes me feel like the laziest person in the world.

I bought a new matress the other day and the change from hard metallic springs to soft fluffy comport has buggered my spine and now I'm in agony. I went to the blind massage parlor (thats right! just like zatoichi) and that helped for about 2 hours but now I just have to bear it and get used to the new spine positioning.

But now for the good news:














Firstly, its only six days until Super Mario galaxy come out in Asia! Also since I've played through RE4 about three times in a row now it's high time for a change to something new, and less violent. Plus, Mario in a bee suit.. utter brilliance.













Secondly, some may remember me bringing home some CDs and DVDs from Asian super group F.I.R. from my travels a long while ago and how awesome they were. Well, Tomorrow they are performing in Taichung and I'm off to watch get my swag signed by them.

Thirdly, There is a huge Jazz festival here all weekend with free music and loads of food stalls.

Lastly, It's Friday and It's Halloween weekend which means there is all manner of spooky fun to be had as well as equal amount of lounging on the sofa. Happy times!

Til next time,
This has been MMI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, sounds like your pretty busy man. The PC set up sounds sweet man - mines starting to feel like its on its way out so I'll have to start saving for a new one.
Sucks about the capo man, I've got one of those cheap ones too!
We'll miss you for Halloween dude - I've taken my costume making skills to new highs (i'll be sure to take pics).

Take it easy dude.
Dave x

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home