Wednesday, December 19, 2007

19.12.2007 - Wii fit

Well the inevitable happened and out on a routine weekend trip to subway I picked up Wii fit. Maybe it was the guilt, or weight of that foot long cheese steak which swayed me but there you have it, I bought it. So far, I can't comment on the effectiveness of the work out since I gained body mass on the second day of using it, It does however work up one heck of a sweat after about half an hour. The actual balance mat is pretty large, although only just large enough to accommodate my huge western feet, I'm not sure whether that gives me an advantage in balance over our dainty eastern friends or not. Guess I'll have to challenge someone to a fitness war.

But when I'm not busting out some sweet ski jumps or recovering in the foetal position from ten sit ups, I've been managing to play some Mario galaxy with the nunchuk behind my head under a cushion and the Wii mote resting on my fat belly. Just proves how versatile the old Wii is.

Til next time,
This has been MMI





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wii fat?

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home